Driven by a desire to inform and empower readers with actionable content, my work often focuses on sustainability, parenting, and wellness topics. I also enjoy telling inspiring stories of local small businesses, nonprofits, and change-makers doing wonderful work in their communities.
My educational background includes a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication and a Master’s Degree in Library and Information Studies (MLIS). That means that I have more than six years of training in how to research, write, organize, and share information—something I love to do.
- 10+ years of copyediting, substantive editing, and proofreading
- 10+ years of copywriting for a wide variety of audiences and formats—delivering high quality, clean content by deadline, in an organization’s voice that conforms to brand standards and applicable Style Guides
- 100+ magazine articles published nationally and internationally, online and in print, and countless blog posts published for companies and organizations
- BA: Communication
- MLIS: Master’s of Library & Information Studies
- Continuing education courses in business, marketing, communication, and teaching
SELECTED published work
- Growing Up Green: Eco-conscious parenting for eco-conscious children, published in alive magazine
- Hug a Tree … and fall in love with nature, published in alive magazine
- Into the Woods: Outdoor education benefits kids, published in alive magazine
- Don’t Fall for Fast Fashion, published in alive magazine
- 31 Days to Low-Waste, published in alive magazine
- Let’s Talk About Periods, published in alive magazine
- Conscious Celebrations, published in alive magazine
- Sow an Alternative Lawn, published in edible Vancouver magazine
- Feeding a Community in Crisis, published in edible Vancouver magazine
- Love for People and Pollinators, published in edible Vancouver magazine
- Preserves with Purpose, published in edible Vancouver magazine
Interested in learning more? Please inquire for details.