Looking for a speaker or a workshop for your workplace, organization, or school?
With educational training through my Master’s of Library & Information Studies degree, as well as my professional writing career, I aim to bring a unique research-based perspective into my work that’s also engaging and uplifting. Participants will come away feeling empowered with actionable takeaways.
I offer speaking engagements and workshops in the Vancouver area on all things relating to sustainability and activism. I can also be hired to lead corporate training seminars and for guest speaking engagements.
Please note: due to COVID-19, workshops and speaking engagements will be adapted for online settings.
- Living Zero Waste, for beginners
- Being an eco-friendly family
- What’s your carbon footprint and how can you reduce it?
- Anyone can be an activist
- Change-making and community building
- (In-person workshops can include DIY components and crafts)
Interested in learning more? Please inquire for pricing and details.