I love the holidays! As we all know, though, Christmas is going to look different this year. It’s no surprise that COVID has turned everything, including the holidays, upside down. However, as with being eco-minded, it’s all about creativity: finding innovative ways to make things fun and festive. With that in mind, I’ve compiled some of the posts and articles I’ve written over the years, to hopefully help inspire your own (COVID-safe, eco-friendly) celebrations.
I had the opportunity to write all about celebrating the holidays in an eco-friendly way in a brand-new article for alive magazine: Conscious Celebrations. I covered everything from gift giving to entertaining, and you can read all about it online here.
Here are some other posts I hope you will love!
- 21 gift ideas for Christmas 2020
- What if others aren’t on board? Troubleshooting low-waste gift giving
- Thoughtful gift giving
- Holiday secondhand shopping for kids
- How to wrap experience gifts
- An eco-friendly wrapping tutorial
- Is there plastic on your greeting cards?
Happy holidays, everyone!
Leave a Reply